Bartłomiej Batkowski
Kontakt:

Re: Kursk czyki głupota powala

Post autor: Bartłomiej Batkowski »

Zbombardować minami głębinowymi to trzeba by pewnikiem redakcję Wprost'a :D

Sezon ogórkowy w pełni.

A tak BTW, co to jest "zapłon uranowy"?

PS. Jeden z komentarzy na forum gw:

"Po co się rozpisujecie na tym forum? Przecież czytacie w doniesieniu, że to scenariusz filmu, a ten tekst to promowanie produktu. Będzie w 3-d i plakaty już drukują. Zgłaszanie uwag do scenariusza jest spóźnione."
Gdy w twe drzwi zapuka wróg,
Weź siekierę, piłę, strug.
Oddaj wszystko to wrogowi,
Niechaj sam se trumnę zrobi!

Bo mu się odechce na nas napadania
Od samego po nas sprzątania..
nek

Post autor: nek »

Gazeta strasznie namieszała : żadna nowinka - dokładniejsze opisy starcia i kosztów finansowych dla administracji Cartera też można znaleźć i to już od 2000 roku,

np. http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... kursk.html
http://newworldorder.com.pl/pdf/a-3276.pdf
Awatar użytkownika
polsteam
Kontakt:

Post autor: polsteam »

skoro już przegląd mediów...

taka sobie ciekawostka związana z bezpieczeństwem (ochroną) potencjału nuklearnego Rosjii...

przepraszam, nie mogę przetłumaczyć z braku czasu...

Nuclear hijack or disaster may happen any time in Russian Navy bases

Tuesday, October 11, 2011 - 8:05:00 AM

On the night of Sep 21 2011 nuclear-powered ballistic submarine St. George, fully armed with missiles, could be blown up, or rammed, or hijacked – SSBN was left moored without any protection at all.
Non-Russian readers of Maritime Bulletin don’t know of course, that I’m most popular maritime journalist in Russia. My poor English doesn’t mean I’m as poor in my native Russian. One may think I’m too conceited, but nevertheless, it’s a fact. Unlike official industry journalists, hardly known to industry itself, I’m regularly published by most popular national media newspapers and websites, and often shown by TV. Literally speaking, my articles are read throughout Russia, Ukraine, Baltic republics and Russian expat communities.
My article on Avacha accident was published by most popular website and radio media in Russia, Radio Moscow Echo. In two hours after publishing article was read by about 5 thousand readers, website Radio Moscow Echo has on average daily number of visitors 500,000 – visitors, not hits. Here’s the link http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/voitenko/815578-echo/ Here’s the link to Russian national newspaper Novaya Gazeta, one of the most popular periodicals throughout the country http://www.novayagazeta.ru/data/2011/107/26.html
The translation is much shorter than the original version, but if any media will get interested, a full translation is no problem.
On the night of Sep 21 2011 seiner Donets allided with nuclear-powered ballistic submarine (SSBN) St. George. Nothing serious happened, Navy and Ministry of Defence blamed fishermen, claiming they were drunk. But in fact, it was a very grave accident, which demonstrates stunning breaches in Russian Navy security. On the night of Sep 21 2011 nuclear-powered ballistic submarine St. George, fully armed with missiles, could be blown up, or rammed, or hijacked – SSBN was left moored without any protection at all.
What is the SSBN? It is an object of global importance, one that can destroy your entire continent in one salvo. There’s a couple of dozen of SSBN in the whole world. They’re handled with care equal to Shuttle spaceships. When such submarine leaves or enters the base, all other traffic in the area is completely closed. Nobody requires from Shuttle to have Cessna characteristics, this is also true with regards to nuclear submarines. Russian SSBNs don’t even have anchors, because they don’t need them. Given the enormous importance of the submarine, all conceivable accidents should be excluded, even in theory. Any accident with any such submarine instantly becomes news on a global scale, precisely because the consequences of such an accident may be global. Accidents can be all sorts. Fire or damage, or collision with tailing adversary submarine. Accidents may happen in the base, too, but some accidents are excluded even theoretically. No saboteur or terrorist may reach the sub with explosives, and all kinds of collisions are absolutely impossible, too.
SSBN St. George was moored on four mooring buoys, and totally helpless, if speaking about collisions. Avacha Bay roughly is divided in two parts, one (northern) belongs to merchant and fisheries, opposite (southern) is a close area with SSBN base. Navy didn’t explain why SSBN was moored in fishing port area without any security at all, even without proper (mandatory in fact) navigational warning. More than that, fishermen and witnesses claim SSBN didn’t even have navigational lights on! Seiner Donets, while passing oncoming f/v Kormchiy, allided with SSBN, the rubber layer of SSBN hull simply pushed small fishing vessel off, no damages to anyone. But what would happen if it was not a small seiner, but a freighter with ice class and bow capable of breaking up 1 meter thick ice? Actually, be it Navy exercises to check the safety of SSBNs in Avacha Bay, the SSBN in question would be by any standart, considered as sank by the enemy. If terrorists find out about defenceless nuclear-powered ballistic submarines in Russian Navy bases, they may blow subs up or have another option of a hijack. If a navigator on board of a big freighter would go nuts for some reason, he may ram the sub and enter the history of most awful tech catastrophes.
Did Ministry of Defence explain the real meaning of that accident? Of course no, they didn’t. Like a guilty child they said – it’s all fishermen’s fault, they’ve been drunk. If for example, drunken passerby will put on fire ammunition storage, whom will Russian generals blame, drunken passerby and not the guards? If terrorists hijack or sink SSBN, whom Russian admirals will blame, trying to avoid liability?
Security in Russian Navy bases is close to total lack of it, and that may result in worst fiction scenarios coming true.

Mikhail Voytenko
Sep 30 2011
ODPOWIEDZ